Monthly Archives: October 2018
Homemade Dishwasher Tablets save me a ton of money, smell divine, and gives me a sense of accomplishment. Five ingredients and you are green cleaning your dishes!
- 1 cup Borax
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup Arm & Hammer Washing Soda
- ⅓ to ½ cup lemon juice
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil (feel free to change to whatever essential oil you prefer)
- Combine borax, epsom salt, Lavender essential oil, and washing soda in a bowl until well combined.
- Add lemon juice 1 Tbsp. at a time until mixture is damp but not soaked, you want it to hold together and not be crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly into ice cube trays then tap on the counter to level out.
- Allow to dry for at least 3-4 hours before removing
- Store your homemade dishwasher tablets in an air tight container (a pretty mason jar if you have one)!
- recipe will fill a standard ice cube tray.
- To Use:
- Put 1 tablet in your dishwasher detergent tray.